Words — 13 found
1. dead tree; withered tree
2. leafless tree; bare tree
枯木 【かれき】、枯木 【こぼく】
1. drying up; running dry
2. running out; being exhausted; being drained
涸渇: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. hay bacillus (Bacillus subtilis); grass bacillus
2. Bacillus subtilisBacillus subtilis, known also as the hay bacillus or gras... Read more
1. withering; dying (plants)Formal or literary term
2. growing skinny; wasting awayFormal or literary term
1. withered trees and frozen rocks; a person that is hard to approachYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. withered trees and cold ash; someone who is detached and free of desires; someone who has no vitalityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. dried persimmonFood, cooking
枯露柿 【ころがき】、転柿 【ころがき】
転柿: Rarely-used kanji form.