Words — 1399 found
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. day (of the month)also んち or ち
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for daysalso んち or ち
- It was not until few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本
1. day; daysOnly applies to 日
- む 。
- These clothes are not appropriate for a cold winter day.
2. sun; sunshine; sunlight
- あ 。
- This room does not get much sun.
3. case (esp. unfortunate); eventOnly applies to 日, as 〜した日には, 〜と来た日には, etc.
5. DayA day is a unit of time, commonly defined as an interval ... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
1. diary; journal
2. DiaryA diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) wi... Read more
1. date; dating
2. Calendar dateA date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day r... Read more
日付け 【ひづけ】、日附 【ひづけ】
日付け: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. sunburn; suntan; tan
- Christine stayed in the shade all day, because she didn't want to get a sunburn.
2. becoming discolored from the sun (e.g. paper); yellowing
- She was very brown after her holiday.
3. SunburnA sunburn is a burn to living tissue, such as skin, which... Read more
日やけ 【ひやけ】、陽焼け 【ひやけ】、日焼 【ひやけ】
日焼: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. sunlight; sunshine; sunbeams
1. everyday; daily; ordinary; usual; routine; regular
1. sunlight; rays of the sun
日射し 【ひざし】、陽射 【ひざし】、陽射し 【ひざし】、日ざし 【ひざし】
1. shade; shadow
2. sunshineOnly applies to 日影
日蔭 【ひかげ】、日影 【ひかげ】
1. schedule; program; programme; agenda
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. every day; daily; day after day; days (e.g. good old days)
日々 【にちにち】、日日 【ひび】、日日 【にちにち】