Words — 120 found
1. income; receipts; revenue
2. IncomeIncome is the consumption and savings opportunity gained ... Read more
1. harvest; crop; ingathering
2. fruits (of one's labors); gain; result; returns
3. HarvestHarvest is the process of gathering mature crops from the... Read more
1. earnings; proceeds; returns; revenue
2. RevenueIn business, revenue is income that a company receives fr... Read more
1. to dedicate; to make an offering; to pay (fees)
- I guess the time of reckoning has arrived at last.
2. to supply
3. to store
- やく ５０
- おさめ 。
- The dictionary contains about half a million words.
4. to finish; to bring to a close
- おさ 。
- He intervened and settled the matter peacefully for the time being.
5. to restore (something to its place)
- Bob mounted the portrait in a fancy frame, but it was upside down.
6. to achieve (e.g. a result)
- The prefectural governor got the upper hand in the July elections.
1. collecting; accumulating; gathering
- We have to gather information.
2. collection (of art, stamps, insects, etc.)
- My hobby is collecting foreign stamps.
3. garbage collection; waste collection
- しゅう ３
- Our garbage is collected three times a week.
蒐集 【しゅうしゅう】、拾集 【しゅうしゅう】
1. accommodation; reception; housing
- That church organization takes in refugees.
- This room can hold three hundred people.
3. custody (e.g. awaiting deportation); internment
4. admission; hospitalization
5. entering (e.g. in dictionary)
1. to fit into (a box, frame, category, etc.); to be contained within; to fall within (e.g. a budget)
- おさ 。
- He was established as Foreign minister.
2. to settle down (into); to be installed (in one's rightful place); to be returned (to one's original position)
3. to settle into (one's position); to take up (a post); to occupy (a role)esp. 納まる
- It'll come right in the end.
4. to be delivered; to be paid (e.g. taxes)Only applies to 納まる
5. to be settled (dispute, conflict, etc.); to be sorted; to subside (e.g. wind); to calm down; to abateOnly applies to 収まる, See also 治まる
- ちょうけん 。
- A longsword sheathed in an intricately engraved scabbard.
6. to be satisfied (e.g. with an answer); to consent; to agree
1. storage; putting or stowing away
2. receipt (of funds, payment, etc.)
1. control; bringing under control; settling (a matter); putting in order