Words — 66 found
1. guest; visitor
- Do you have guests for dinner?
2. customer; client; shopper; spectator; audience; tourist; sightseer; passenger
- It was early spring, so there weren't many customers.
3. counter for containers used to entertain guests
1. counter for chairs or seats
2. LegA leg is a weight bearing and locomotive structure, usual... Read more
1. script; screenplay; scenario
2. ScreenplayA screenplay or script is a written work by screenwriters... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. guest seating (e.g. theater, stadium); passenger seat (e.g. taxi)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. dramatization (e.g. of a novel); dramatisation; adaptation (for the stage or screen)
- This play was adapted from the novel.
2. embellishment (of the facts); exaggeration; dramatization; embroidery
1. guest room (at a hotel); guest cabin (on a boat); passenger cabin (on a plane)
2. drawing room
1. scriptwriter; playwright; scenario writer
2. ScreenwriterScreenwriters or scriptwriters or scenario writers are wr... Read more
2. Note (typography)A note is a string of text placed at the bottom of a page... Read more
1. formality; social rules
2. social status; social standing
3. amendments and enforcement regulations (of the ritsuryō)Archaism, See also 律令, usu. きゃくしき