Words — 5 found
1. very; considerably; easily; readily; fairly; quite; highly; ratherUsually written using kana alone
2. by no means; not readilyUsually written using kana alone, with a verb in the negative
3. middle; half-way point
4. excellent; wonderful; very goodUsually written using kana alone
中中 【なかなか】、仲々 【なかなか】、仲仲 【なかなか】、却々 【なかなか】、却却 【なかなか】
仲々: Rarely-used kanji form. 仲仲: Rarely-used kanji form. 却々: Rarely-used kanji form. 却却: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. on the contrary; rather; instead; all the moreUsually written using kana alone
1. to refuse; to reject; to turn down; to dismiss
- しりぞ 。
2. to repel; to repulse; to drive away; to beat off; to defeat
3. to make (someone) leave; to send away; to turn away
4. to force (someone) to leave their post; to oust; to remove; to expel
斥ける 【しりぞける】、却ける 【しりぞける】
却ける: Rarely-used kanji form.