Words — 49 found
1. guest; visitor
- Do you have guests for dinner?
2. customer; client; shopper; spectator; audience; tourist; sightseer; passenger
- It was early spring, so there weren't many customers.
3. counter for containers used to entertain guests
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. guest seating (e.g. theater, stadium); passenger seat (e.g. taxi)
1. guest room (at a hotel); guest cabin (on a boat); passenger cabin (on a plane)
2. drawing room
1. cabin crew
2. Flight attendantFlight attendants or cabin crew (also known as stewards/s... Read more
1. celestial body seen only for a short time (e.g. comet)
2. Guest star (astronomy)In Chinese astronomy, the term guest star (ke xing 客星) re... Read more
客星 【きゃくせい】、客星 【きゃくしょう】