Words — 98 found
1. relation; relationship
1. companion; fellow; friend; mate; comrade; partner; colleague; coworker; associate
- Mr. Tanaka is one of my father's fishing companions.
2. group; company; circle; set; gang
3. member of the same category (family, class)
1. very; considerably; easily; readily; fairly; quite; highly; ratherUsually written using kana alone
- He is a good joker.
2. by no means; not readilyUsually written using kana alone, with a verb in the negative
- Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.
3. middle; half-way point
4. excellent; wonderful; very goodUsually written using kana alone
中中 【なかなか】、仲々 【なかなか】、仲仲 【なかなか】、却々 【なかなか】、却却 【なかなか】
仲々: Rarely-used kanji form. 仲仲: Rarely-used kanji form. 却々: Rarely-used kanji form. 却却: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. close friendship; close friend; good friend; bosom buddy; chum; pal
仲よし 【なかよし】、仲好し 【なかよし】
仲好し: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. reconciliation; make peace with
1. arbitration; intercession; mediation
2. ArbitrationArbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (AD... Read more
1. on good terms (with); on friendly terms (with); (getting along) well; in harmony; happily; peacefully
- く 。
- They live together in unity.
仲よく 【なかよく】、仲好く 【なかよく】
1. matchmakeresp. なこうど
2. go-between; intermediary; middleman; mediator; intercessoresp. ちゅうにん
3. MatchmakingMatchmaking is the process of matching two people togethe... Read more
媒人 【なこうど】、媒 【なこうど】、仲人 【ちゅうにん】
1. split among friends; falling out; internal discord
2. Trap HappyTrap Happy is a 1946 American one-reel animated cartoon a... Read more
1. peers; friends; fellow workers; comradesYojijukugo (four character compound)