Words — 50 found
1. companion; fellow; friend; mate; comrade; partner; colleague; coworker; associate
- Mr. Tanaka is one of my father's fishing companions.
2. group; company; circle; set; gang
3. member of the same category (family, class)
1. very; considerably; easily; readily; fairly; quite; highly; ratherUsually written using kana alone
- He is a good joker.
2. by no means; not readilyUsually written using kana alone, with a verb in the negative
- Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.
3. middle; half-way point
4. excellent; wonderful; very goodUsually written using kana alone
中中 【なかなか】、仲々 【なかなか】、仲仲 【なかなか】、却々 【なかなか】、却却 【なかなか】
仲々: Rarely-used kanji form. 仲仲: Rarely-used kanji form. 却々: Rarely-used kanji form. 却却: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. close friendship; close friend; good friend; bosom buddy; chum; pal
仲よし 【なかよし】、仲好し 【なかよし】
仲好し: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. reconciliation; making up (with); making peace (with); being friends again; patching up a quarrel
1. on good terms (with); on friendly terms (with); (getting along) well; in harmony; happily; peacefully
- く 。
- They live together in unity.
仲よく 【なかよく】、仲好く 【なかよく】
1. split among friends; falling out; internal discord
2. Trap HappyTrap Happy is a 1946 American one-reel animated cartoon a... Read more
1. waitress (in a ryokan or traditional restaurant); hostess
2. Nakai (Japanese vocation)A nakai is a woman who serves as a waitress at a ryokan o... Read more
中居: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. companions; friends; comrades; mates; partnersSee also 仲間
1. 15th day of the 8th lunar monthusu. 中秋
2. eighth month of the lunar calendarObsolete term, Only applies to なかあき, See also 葉月
中秋 【ちゅうじゅう】、仲秋 【ちゅうしゅう】、仲秋 【ちゅうじゅう】、仲秋 【なかあき】