Words — 49 found
1. companion; fellow; friend; mate; comrade; partner; colleague; coworker; associate
- Mr. Tanaka is one of my father's fishing companions.
2. group; company; circle; set; gang
3. member of the same category (family, class)
1. very; considerably; easily; readily; fairly; quite; highly; ratherUsually written using kana alone
- He is a good joker.
2. by no means; not readilyUsually written using kana alone, with a verb in the negative
- Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.
3. middle; half-way point
4. excellent; wonderful; very goodUsually written using kana alone
仲々 【なかなか】、中中 【なかなか】
仲々: Irregular kanji usage.
1. intimate friend; close friend; bosom buddy; chum
仲好し 【なかよし】、仲よし 【なかよし】、仲好 【なかよし】
仲好: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. reconciliation; make peace with
1. on good terms with; on cordial terms with; getting along well with; happily; peacefully
- く 。
- They live together in unity.
2. to make friends with; to be good friends with; to get along with
仲よく 【なかよく】、仲好く 【なかよく】
1. split among friends; falling out; internal discord
2. Trap HappyTrap Happy is a 1946 American one-reel animated cartoon a... Read more
1. peers; friends; fellow workers; comradesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. waitress (in a ryokan or traditional restaurant); hostess
2. Nakai (Japanese vocation)A nakai is a woman who serves as a waitress at a ryokan o... Read more
1. 15th day of the 8th lunar monthusu. 中秋
2. eighth month of the lunar calendarObsolete term, Only applies to なかあき, See also 葉月
中秋 【ちゅうじゅう】、仲秋 【ちゅうしゅう】、仲秋 【ちゅうじゅう】、仲秋 【なかあき】
1. mediation; agency; agent; mediator; middleman; go-between
仲立 【なかだち】、媒 【なかだち】
仲立: Irregular okurigana usage.