Words — 199 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. the Japanese syllabary
2. GojūonThe gojūon is a Japanese ordering of kana (loosely a Japa... Read more
1. fifty; 50
５０ 【いそ】、５０ 【い】、五十 【ごじゅう】、五十 【いそ】、五十 【い】、五〇 【ごじゅう】、五〇 【いそ】、五〇 【い】
いそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. い: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. い: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. い: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. as likely as not; 50-50; even match; tieYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. the Great Lakes
- The Great Lakes supply drinking water.
2. Great LakesThe Great Lakes are a collection of freshwater lakes loca... Read more
1. the internal organsYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Zang-fuThe zàng-fǔ organs are functional entities stipulated by ... Read more
1. stiff shoulders (owing to age)
2. frozen shoulder
- なや 。
- I'm suffering from a frozen shoulder.
3. Adhesive capsulitis of shoulderFrozen shoulder, medically referred to as adhesive capsul... Read more
Common word Links
1. half; 50%; tie; evenness
- Whether you pick the Lions or Tigers to win, the result will be a toss-up because both teams are equally strong.
2. 5 parts; 5%
1. six of one, half a dozen of the other; scant differenceIdiomatic expression
1. totally at a loss; lose one's bearings; in a maze; in a fog; all at sea; up in the air; mystified; bewilderedYojijukugo (four character compound)
五里夢中: Irregular kanji usage.
1. five-family unit; five-man group; quintet
3. QuintetA quintet is a group containing five members. It is commo... Read more
1. staff notationMusic term
2. Staff (music)In standard Western musical notation, the staff, or stave... Read more