Words — 12 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. that is; namely; i.e.Usually written using kana alone
則ち 【すなわち】、乃ち 【すなわち】、輒 【すなわち】
1. I; meMale term or language, rough or arrogant
己 【おれ】、俺 【おらあ】、俺 【おり】
己: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. おらあ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. from ... to; between ... andUsually written using kana alone
- It is quite common in North America for homes to have a one or two-car garage.
2. orUsually written using kana alone
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
1. I; meMale term or language, Archaism, See also 俺様, rough or arrogant
乃公 【ないこう】、乃公 【おれ】、迺公 【だいこう】、迺公 【ないこう】、迺公 【おれ】
おれ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). おれ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. what will happen to everyone else if I am not the one who goes?expression of confidence from someone going out into the world