Words — 168 found
- き 。
- The mother whipped sense into her boy.
2. penisVulgar expression or word, Only applies to むすこ
3. SonA son is a male offspring; a boy or man in relation to hi... Read more
むす子 【むすこ】、息 【むすこ】、息 【そく】
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to leave; to exit; to go out; to come out; to get outAntonym: 入る はいる
- It's true that a ghost appeared at my house.
2. to leave (on a journey); to depart; to start out; to set out
- おお 。
- Many American students work their way through the university.
3. to move forward
- He didn't answer the phone, so I left him an email.
4. to come to; to get to; to lead to; to reach
5. to appear; to come out; to emerge; to surface; to come forth; to turn up; to be found; to be detected; to be discovered; to be exposed; to show; to be exhibited; to be on display
6. to appear (in print); to be published; to be announced; to be issued; to be listed; to come out
7. to attend; to participate; to take part; to enter (an event); to play in; to perform
8. to be stated; to be expressed; to come up; to be brought up; to be raised
9. to sell
10. to exceed; to go over
11. to stick out; to protrude
12. to break out; to occur; to start; to originate
13. to be produced
14. to come from; to be derived from
15. to be given; to get; to receive; to be offered; to be provided; to be presented; to be submitted; to be handed in; to be turned in; to be paid
16. to answer (phone, door, etc.); to get
17. to assume (an attitude); to act; to behave
18. to pick up (speed, etc.); to gain
19. to flow (e.g. tears); to run; to bleed
20. to graduate
21. to ejaculate; to cumVulgar expression or word
1. to pull out; to draw out; to extract; to unplug; to weed
- ほう 。
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
2. to omit; to leave out; to go without; to skip
- It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.
3. to do to the end; to carry through
- ぬ 。
- Let's fight to the last.
4. to let out (e.g. air from a tyre); to drain (e.g. water from a bath); to empty
5. to pick out; to choose; to select; to extract
6. to pilfer; to steal
7. to remove; to get rid of; to take out
8. to pass; to overtake; to outstrip; to get ahead of
- ぬ 。
- He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
9. to pierce; to break through; to go throughalso written 貫く
10. to cut out (a shape); to create (a pattern) by dying the surrounding area
11. to seize; to capture; to reduce
12. to scoop (a story)
13. to take out (an opponent's stones; in go)
14. to masturbate (of a male); to ejaculate (while masturbating)Slang, Vulgar expression or word
15. to take (a photo); to record (video)Slang
1. to eatMale term or language
- く 。
- The starving man devoured the food.
2. to live; to make a living; to survive
3. to bite; to sting (as insects do)
4. to tease; to torment; to taunt; to make light of; to make fun of
5. to encroach on; to eat into; to consume
6. to defeat a superior; to threaten a position
7. to consume time and-or resources
- く 。
- This job eats money.
8. to receive something (usu. an unfavourable event)Colloquialism
- く 。
- The boss bawled me out.
9. to have sexual relations with a woman, esp. for the first timeMale term or language, Vulgar expression or word
喰う 【くう】、啖う 【くう】
啖う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to dig; to excavate; to hollow
2. to delve into
3. to dig up (e.g. vegetables)
- Have you dug up potatoes?
4. (for two men) to have anal sexSlang, Vulgar expression or word
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar expression or word
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. small dish (usu. one of several accompanying rice); side dishFood, cooking, Usually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I've decided what to cook for dinner.
2. fill; fill-in (drumming)Music, Usually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
3. jack-off material; something to masturbate toUsually written using kana alone, Vulgar expression or word, Slang, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
御菜 【おかず】、御数 【おかず】、お数 【おかず】、お菜 【おさい】、御菜 【おさい】、オカズ
1. boxed lunch bought at a station (often a local specialty)
- Let's have one of those boxed lunches they sell at train stations.
2. sexual position in which one person stands supporting the otherVulgar expression or word
3. EkibenFor other uses, see Ekiben (disambiguation) Ekiben (railw... Read more
1. tuna (edible fish, Thunnus spp.); tunnyUsually written using kana alone
- The skin of a shark is much rougher than that of a tuna fish.
2. Pacific bluefin tuna (edible fish, Thunnus orientalis)Usually written using kana alone
3. dead lay; starfish; person who is inactive during sexual intercourseSlang, Vulgar expression or word, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to まぐろ, Only applies to マグロ
4. ThunnusThunnus is a genus of ocean-dwelling fish in the family S... Read more
1. to bite into (e.g. rope into skin); to cut into; to dig into (e.g. of fingernails)
2. to eat into; to encroach; to make inroads; to penetrate (e.g. a market); to break into (e.g. first place); to erode; to cut into (e.g. time, savings)
3. to be wedged (i.e. underwear pulled from the back, driving it between the buttocks)Vulgar expression or word
1. chasm; interstice; crevice; crack; cleft; split; rift; fissureOnly applies to われめ
2. vulva; slit; cunt; vagina; twatVulgar expression or word, Slang
破れ目 【われめ】、割目 【われめ】、破目 【われめ】、ワレメ
割目: Irregular okurigana usage. 破目: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to eat; to drink; to wolf; to knock backVulgar expression or word
- As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
2. to receive (e.g. a blow)
- In the past it was perfectly normal to get the back of a teacher's hand or fist as punishment.
3. to be on the receiving end (of something undesirable); to undergo (trouble)
- ちょうえき １０
- Bank robbery will cost you ten years in prison.
1. harmonica; mouth organ
- Is the harmonica a present from his father?
2. cunnilingusSlang, Vulgar expression or word
3. hypodermic syringeSlang
4. HarmonicaThe harmonica, also called harp, French harp, blues harp,... Read more
1. to disappear; to vanish
2. to dieArchaism
1. going to the bathroom in a group; going off to urinate togetherVulgar expression or word, Abbreviation, See also 連れ小便
1. extremely vexingVulgar expression or word
- ？・・・」 「
- けったくそわる ・・・」
- "Kenji's in hospital?" "That's a real pisser..."
1. intravaginal (anal, etc.) ejaculation; creampieVulgar expression or word, See also 外出し, also jokingly as 中田氏
1. younger brotherHumble (kenjougo) language
2. stupid younger brotherVulgar expression or word
- Thanks, I hear you've been taking care of my little brat of a brother.
1. fine line
2. weight of thread
3. slit-eyedColloquialism, Vulgar expression or word
- おとこ 。
- Hiroshi Itsuki has slits for eyes.
1. (one's) sonHumble (kenjougo) language
- こ 〉タカシ
- "Ah, this is my idiot son Takashi" "Eh-er, yes. (The late) Takashi, right?" "Fuusy, he isn't dead yet! Probably."