Words — 128 found
- き 。
- The mother whipped sense into her boy.
2. penisVulgar, Only applies to むすこ
3. SonA son is a male offspring; a boy or man in relation to hi... Read more
むす子 【むすこ】、息 【むすこ】、息 【そく】
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to pull out; to draw out; to extract; to unplug; to weed
- ほう 。
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
2. to omit; to leave out; to go without; to skip
- It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.
3. to do to the end; to carry through
- ぬ 。
- Let's fight to the last.
4. to let out (e.g. air from a tyre); to drain (e.g. water from a bath); to empty
5. to pick out; to choose; to select; to extract
6. to pilfer; to steal
7. to remove; to get rid of; to take out
8. to pass; to overtake; to outstrip; to get ahead of
- ぬ 。
- He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
9. to pierce; to break through; to go throughalso written 貫く
10. to cut out (a shape); to create (a pattern) by dying the surrounding area
11. to seize; to capture; to reduce
12. to scoop (a story)
13. to take out (an opponent's stones; in go)
14. to masturbate (of a male); to ejaculate (while masturbating)Slang, Vulgar
15. to take (a photo); to record (video)Slang
1. to eatMale term or language
- く 。
- The starving man devoured the food.
2. to live; to make a living; to survive
3. to bite; to sting (as insects do)
4. to tease; to torment; to taunt; to make light of; to make fun of
5. to encroach on; to eat into; to consume
6. to defeat a superior; to threaten a position
7. to consume time and-or resources
- く 。
- This job eats money.
8. to receive something (usu. an unfavourable event)Colloquialism
- く 。
- The boss bawled me out.
9. to have sexual relations with a woman, esp. for the first timeMale term or language, Vulgar
喰う 【くう】、啖う 【くう】
啖う: Out-dated kanji.
1. to dig; to excavate; to hollow
2. to delve into
3. to dig up (e.g. vegetables)
- Have you dug up potatoes?
4. (for two men) to have anal sexSlang, Vulgar
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar
1. boxed lunch bought at a station (often a local specialty)
- Let's have one of those boxed lunches they sell at train stations.
2. variety of sexual positionVulgar
3. EkibenFor other uses, see Ekiben (disambiguation) Ekiben (railw... Read more
1. tuna (edible fish, Thunnus spp.); tunnyUsually written using kana alone
- The skin of a shark is much rougher than that of a tuna fish.
2. Pacific bluefin tuna (edible fish, Thunnus orientalis)Usually written using kana alone
3. dead lay; starfish; person who is inactive during sexual intercourseSlang, Vulgar, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to まぐろ, Only applies to マグロ
4. ThunnusThunnus is a genus of ocean-dwelling fish in the family S... Read more
1. to bite into (e.g. rope into skin); to cut into; to dig into (e.g. of fingernails)
2. to eat into; to encroach; to make inroads; to penetrate (e.g. a market); to break into (e.g. first place); to erode; to cut into (e.g. time, savings)
3. to be wedged (i.e. underwear pulled from the back, driving it between the buttocks)Vulgar
1. chasm; interstice; crevice; crack; cleft; split; rift; fissurenot ワレメ
2. vulva; slit; cunt; vagina; twatVulgar, Slang
破れ目 【われめ】、割目 【われめ】、破目 【われめ】、ワレメ
割目: Irregular okurigana usage. 破目: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to eat; to drink; to wolf; to knock backVulgar
- As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
2. to receive (e.g. a blow)
- In the past it was perfectly normal to get the back of a teacher's hand or fist as punishment.
3. to be on the receiving end (of something undesirable); to undergo (trouble)
- ちょうえき １０
- Bank robbery will cost you ten years in prison.
1. harmonica; mouth organ
- Is the harmonica a present from his father?
2. cunnilingusSlang, Vulgar
3. hypodermic syringeSlang
4. HarmonicaThe harmonica, also called harp, French harp, blues harp,... Read more
1. to disappear; to vanish
2. to dieArchaism
1. extremely vexingVulgar
- ？・・・」 「
- けったくそわる ・・・」
- "Kenji's in hospital?" "That's a real pisser..."
1. going to the bathroom in a group; going off to urinate togetherVulgar, Abbreviation, See also 連れ小便
1. to let loose (e.g. a fart)Usually written using kana alone
- I farted in class and the teacher threw me out.
2. to utter (e.g. a lie)Usually written using kana alone, Vulgar
3. to doUsually written using kana alone, Vulgar
1. fine line
2. weight of thread
3. slit-eyedColloquialism, Vulgar
- おとこ 。
- Hiroshi Itsuki has slits for eyes.
1. younger brotherHumble (kenjougo)
2. stupid younger brotherVulgar
- Thanks, I hear you've been taking care of my little brat of a brother.
1. shakuhachi; end-blown fippleless bamboo flute
2. blow job; fellatioSlang, Vulgar
3. ShakuhachiThe shakuhachi is a Japanese end-blown flute. It is tradi... Read more
1. to have the nerve to doDerogatory, after the -te form or -masu stem of a verb; indicates hatred, contempt, or disdain for another's action