Words — 184 found
- き 。
- The mother whipped sense into her boy.
2. penisVulgar expression or word, Only applies to むすこ
3. SonA son is a male offspring; a boy or man in relation to hi... Read more
むす子 【むすこ】、息 【むすこ】、息 【そく】
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to leave; to exit; to go out; to come out; to get outAntonym: 入る はいる
- It's true that a ghost appeared at my house.
2. to leave (on a journey); to depart; to start out; to set out
- おお 。
- Many American students work their way through the university.
3. to move forward
- He didn't answer the phone, so I left him an email.
4. to come to; to get to; to lead to; to reach
5. to appear; to come out; to emerge; to surface; to come forth; to turn up; to be found; to be detected; to be discovered; to be exposed; to show; to be exhibited; to be on display
6. to appear (in print); to be published; to be announced; to be issued; to be listed; to come out
7. to attend; to participate; to take part; to enter (an event); to play in; to perform
8. to be stated; to be expressed; to come up; to be brought up; to be raised
9. to sell
10. to exceed; to go over
11. to stick out; to protrude
12. to break out; to occur; to start; to originate
13. to be produced
14. to come from; to be derived from
15. to be given; to get; to receive; to be offered; to be provided; to be presented; to be submitted; to be handed in; to be turned in; to be paid
16. to answer (phone, door, etc.); to get
17. to assume (an attitude); to act; to behave
18. to pick up (speed, etc.); to gain
19. to flow (e.g. tears); to run; to bleed
20. to graduate
21. to ejaculate; to cumVulgar expression or word
1. to pull out; to draw out; to extract; to unplug; to weed
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
2. to omit; to leave out; to go without; to skip
- It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.
3. to do to the end; to carry through
- ぬ 。
- Let's fight to the last.
4. to let out (e.g. air from a tyre); to drain (e.g. water from a bath); to empty
5. to pick out; to choose; to select; to extract
6. to pilfer; to steal
7. to remove; to get rid of; to take out
8. to pass; to overtake; to outstrip; to get ahead of
- ぬ 。
- He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
9. to pierce; to break through; to go throughalso written 貫く
10. to cut out (a shape); to create (a pattern) by dying the surrounding area
11. to seize; to capture; to reduce
12. to scoop (a story)
13. to take out (an opponent's stones; in go)
14. to masturbate (of a male); to ejaculate (while masturbating)Slang, Vulgar expression or word
15. to take (a photo); to record (video)Slang
1. to eatMale term or language
- く 。
- The starving man devoured the food.
2. to live; to make a living; to survive
3. to bite; to sting (as insects do)
4. to tease; to torment; to taunt; to make light of; to make fun of
5. to encroach on; to eat into; to consume
6. to defeat a superior; to threaten a position
7. to consume time and-or resources
- く 。
- This job eats money.
8. to receive something (usu. an unfavourable event)Colloquialism
- く 。
- The boss bawled me out.
9. to have sexual relations with a woman, esp. for the first timeMale term or language, Vulgar expression or word
喰う 【くう】、啖う 【くう】
啖う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to dig; to excavate; to hollow
2. to delve into
3. to dig up (e.g. vegetables)
- Have you dug up potatoes?
4. (for two men) to have anal sexSlang, Vulgar expression or word
1. to fit (e.g. a pane into a frame); to insert (e.g. a cork); to fasten (a button)Usually written using kana alone
- She wore a diamond ring on her left third finger.
2. to put on (something that envelops; e.g. a ring, gloves); to place (a hoop) around; to attach (e.g. a hose to a tap)Usually written using kana alone
- Even if we don't get lucky on the first try we can just keep fucking till I get pregnant.
3. to pigeonhole (into a particular category); to force (into a mold); to place (restrictions) onUsually written using kana alone
4. to entrap; to take (someone) in; to set (someone) up; to deceiveUsually written using kana alone
5. to throw intoUsually written using kana alone
- I was nicely framed.
6. to have sex; to fuckUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Vulgar expression or word, usu. ハメる
填める 【はめる】、篏める 【はめる】、塡める 【はめる】、ハメる
填める: Rarely-used kanji form. 篏める: Rarely-used kanji form. 塡める: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. small dish (usu. one of several accompanying rice); side dishFood, cooking, Usually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I've decided what to cook for dinner.
2. fill; fill-in (drumming)Music, Usually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
3. jack-off material; something to masturbate toUsually written using kana alone, Vulgar expression or word, Slang, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
御菜 【おかず】、御数 【おかず】、お数 【おかず】、お菜 【おさい】、御菜 【おさい】、オカズ
お菜: Rarely-used kanji form. 御菜: Rarely-used kanji form. 御数: Rarely-used kanji form. お数: Rarely-used kanji form. お菜: Rarely-used kanji form. 御菜: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to do; to undertake; to perform; to play (a game); to studyUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also する
- He has sent the boy on an errand.
2. to send; to dispatch; to despatchUsually written using kana alone
3. to put; to move; to turn (one's head, glance, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
- Where've you stuck my flat-head screwdriver?!
4. to give (esp. to someone of equal or lower status); to let have; to present; to bestow; to conferUsually written using kana alone
- Here's $5.
5. to make (a vehicle) go fasterUsually written using kana alone
6. to run (a business); to keep; to be engaged in; to practice (law, medicine, etc.); to practiseUsually written using kana alone
- I had only one aim in throwing everything away to run this restaurant.
7. to have (food, drink, etc.); to eat; to drink; to smokeUsually written using kana alone
8. to hold (a performance); to perform; to showUsually written using kana alone, See also 演る
9. to ease (one's mind)Usually written using kana alone
10. to harm; to injure; to killColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, See also 殺る
- Don't kill off bystanders!
11. to have sex; to fuck; to bangUsually written using kana alone, Slang, Vulgar expression or word, See also 犯る
13. to do ... completelyUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb, often in the negative
14. to do ... broadly; to do ... to a great distanceUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb
15. to do ... for (someone of equal or lower status); to do ... toUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb; sometimes with negative nuance
16. to make active efforts to ...Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar expression or word
1. boxed lunch bought at a station (often a local specialty)
- Let's have one of those boxed lunches they sell at train stations.
2. sexual position in which one person stands supporting the otherVulgar expression or word
3. EkibenFor other uses, see Ekiben (disambiguation) Ekiben (railw... Read more
1. tuna (edible fish, Thunnus spp.); tunnyUsually written using kana alone
- The skin of a shark is much rougher than that of a tuna fish.
2. Pacific bluefin tuna (edible fish, Thunnus orientalis)Usually written using kana alone
3. dead lay; starfish; person who is inactive during sexual intercourseSlang, Vulgar expression or word, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to まぐろ, Only applies to マグロ
4. someone unconscious due to alcoholSlang, Vulgar expression or word, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to まぐろ, Only applies to マグロ
5. ThunnusThunnus is a genus of ocean-dwelling fish in the family S... Read more
1. to bite into (e.g. rope into skin); to cut into; to dig into (e.g. of fingernails)
2. to eat into; to encroach; to make inroads; to penetrate (e.g. a market); to break into (e.g. first place); to erode; to cut into (e.g. time, savings)
3. to be wedged (i.e. underwear pulled from the back, driving it between the buttocks)Vulgar expression or word
1. performance (as opposed to practice); going before an audience or on-air; take
- Cough syrup. If I don't drink a mouthful before going on stage I can't settle down!
2. game; match
3. high of the season; height (of summer, etc.); actual event (or celebration, etc.); real deal
4. penetrative vaginal sex (with a prostitute); unsimulated sex (in an adult movie)Vulgar expression or word
1. chasm; interstice; crevice; crack; cleft; split; rift; fissureOnly applies to われめ
2. vulva; slit; cunt; vagina; twatVulgar expression or word, Slang
破れ目 【われめ】、割目 【われめ】、破目 【われめ】、ワレメ
割目: Irregular okurigana usage. 破目: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to eat; to drink; to wolf; to knock backVulgar expression or word
- As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
2. to receive (e.g. a blow)
- In the past it was perfectly normal to get the back of a teacher's hand or fist as punishment.
3. to be on the receiving end (of something undesirable); to undergo (trouble)
- ちょうえき １０
- Bank robbery will cost you ten years in prison.
1. harmonica; mouth organ
- Is the harmonica a present from his father?
2. cunnilingusSlang, Vulgar expression or word
3. hypodermic syringeSlang
4. HarmonicaThe harmonica, also called harp, French harp, blues harp,... Read more
1. to disappear; to vanish
2. to dieArchaism
1. extremely vexingVulgar expression or word
- ？・・・」 「
- けったくそわる ・・・」
- "Kenji's in hospital?" "That's a real pisser..."
1. going to the bathroom in a group; going off to urinate togetherVulgar expression or word, Abbreviation, See also 連れ小便
1. (one's) younger brotherHumble (kenjougo) language
2. foolish younger brother
- Thanks, I hear you've been taking care of my little brat of a brother.