Words — 147 found
1. libraryalso written 圕
2. LibraryA library is an organized collection of books, other prin... Read more
ずしょかん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. movie theatre; movie theater; cinema
2. Movie theaterA movie theater (also called a movie house, film theater,... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. Diplomatic missionA diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state ... Read more
1. art gallery; art museum
3. Art museumAn art gallery or art museum is a building or space for t... Read more
3. MuseumA museum is an institution that cares for a collection of... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting hall; assembly hall
2. KongsiThis page is about overseas Chinese organizations (often ... Read more
会舘: Out-dated kanji.
3. Public aquariumA public aquarium is the aquatic counterpart of a zoo, ho... Read more
すいぞっかん: Irregular kana usage.
3. GymIn the United States, the Turner movement thrived in the ... Read more
たいくかん: Irregular kana usage.
1. opening (for that day's business; of a library, museum, cinema, etc.)
- Is the museum open today?
2. opening (of a new library, museum, cinema, etc.)
1. British Museum
- Can you take us to the British Museum?
2. British MuseumThe British Museum, in London, is widely considered to be... Read more
1. school library
2. School libraryA school library (or a school library media center) is a ... Read more
1. reception hall (esp. for visiting state dignitaries); guest house
2. State Guest House (esp. Akasaka palace, also guest house in Kyoto)
4. Akasaka PalaceAkasaka Palace is a former imperial residence that functi... Read more