Words — 51 found
1. (approximate) time; around; about; towardUsually written using kana alone, ごろ when used as a suffix
- お 。
- Most dinner parties break up about eleven o'clock.
2. suitable time (or condition)See also 食べ頃
- It's about time you got married.
3. time of year; season
- She has been ill since about summer.
頃 【ごろ】、比 【ころ】、比 【ごろ】
1. lately; recently; nowadays
1. moderate; handy; convenient; reasonable
1. approximate age; apparent ageSee also 年の頃
- At your age, you ought to know better.
2. marriageable age (esp. of a woman); age of maturity; age of adulthood
3. appropriate age (to ...); old enough (to ...)after modifying phrase
- It is time you got married.
4. past few years; for some yearsArchaism, See also 年来
1. these days; nowadays; now; at present; recently; lately
この頃 【このころ】、此の頃 【このごろ】、此の頃 【このころ】
このころ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. このころ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. recently; the other day
先ごろ 【さきごろ】、先頃 【せんころ】
1. about when; about what time; how soon
何時頃 【いつごろ】、何時ごろ 【いつごろ】
1. one's youth; early life; one's early days; one's early years
- I was quick tempered when I was young.
Common word Links
1. as a child; when one was a child; childhood
- みみ 。
- I often hear her refer to her childhood.
子供のころ 【こどものころ】、子どもの頃 【こどものころ】、子どものころ 【こどものころ】
1. toward the end
- はじ 。
- The rainy season sets in about the end of June.