Words — 945 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
1. water supply; water service; waterworks; tap water
2. channel; strait
3. water course; waterway
5. Water supplyWater supply is the provision of water by public utilitie... Read more
2. Judois a modern martial art, combat sport and Olympic sport c... Read more
1. road; highway
2. RoadA road is a route, thoroughfare or way that supports trav... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. railroad; railway; rail transport
2. Rail transportRail transport is a means of conveyance of passengers and... Read more
1. footpath; walkway; sidewalk; pavement
2. SidewalkA sidewalk, or pavement, footpath, footway, and sometimes... Read more
2. MoralityMorality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, pr... Read more
1. detour; circuitous route; diversion
2. The Wrong MoveThe Wrong Move (UK) or Wrong Movement (USA video title) i... Read more
まわり道 【まわりみち】、廻り道 【まわりみち】、回り路 【まわりみち】、廻り路 【まわりみち】
廻り道: Rarely-used kanji form. 回り路: Rarely-used kanji form. 廻り路: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. report (of news); reporting; news; information; (media) coverage
- おも 。
- People believe this report to be true.
2. JournalismJournalism is the investigation and reporting of events, ... Read more
1. cruel; heartless; hard; harsh; severeUsually written using kana alone
2. violent; intense; strong; heavy; extremeUsually written using kana alone
3. very bad; terrible; awfulUsually written using kana alone
4. excessive; exorbitant; unreasonable; outrageous; unfair; unjustUsually written using kana alone, See also 酷く
非道い: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. one-way (trip)
2. one-way ticketAbbreviation, See also 片道切符 かたみちきっぷ
1. orbit; trajectoryAstronomy, Physics
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
2. railroad track
3. (right) track; proper courseSee also 軌道に乗る
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. purpose; utility; objective
2. way to use something
使いみち 【つかいみち】、使い途 【つかいみち】
1. Hokkaido (island, prefectural-level administrative unit)
2. Hokkaidou (island prefecture in the north)
3. Hokkaido, formerly known as Ezo, Yezo, Yeso, or Yesso, is Japan's... Read more
2. EquatorAn equator is the intersection of a sphere's surface with... Read more
Common word Links
1. tea ceremony; Way of Tea; sadō
3. Japanese tea ceremonyThe Japanese tea ceremony, also called the Way of Tea, is... Read more
ちゃどう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.