Words — 166 found
1. general; ordinary; usual
- やりすご 。
- I usually spend the whole day idly on Sunday.
2. normally; generally; usually
- Do you usually have tea for breakfast?
3. reallyColloquialism, as 普通に
4. local train; train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
5. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
1. traffic; transportation; communication; exchange (of ideas, etc.); intercourse
2. TransportTransport or transportation is the movement of people, an... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. circulation (money, goods, etc.); distribution
- へ 、
- か 。
- Thus money in circulation drops, and price escalation quietens down.
2. circulation (air, water, etc.); ventilation; flow
3. negotiable (e.g. shares); distributional; circulating
5. Distribution (business)Product distribution (or place) is one of the four elemen... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. common; shared; mutual
- おお 。
- I have much in common with him.
2. to be common (to); to be shared (by)
1. suspension; interruption; stoppage; tie-up; cessation
1. direct line; direct communication; connecting directly; through service
1. opening (of a new road, railway, etc.); going into operation (e.g. telephone communication); beginning services
2. reopening (e.g. a road to traffic); resumption of services
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. unobstructed view; perspective; visibility; vista
2. forecast; outlook; prospect; prediction
3. insight; foresight
見透し 【みとおし】、見通 【みとおし】
見通: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. connoisseur; authority
- I hear that it has quite the reputation with coffee connoisseurs.
2. counter for letters, notes, documents, etc.
- Here are some letters for you.
1. lending (money); finance; loan
- Can you spare me a few liters of petrol?
2. adaptability; versatility; flexibility; accommodation
融通 【ゆうづう】、融通 【ゆずう】
ゆずう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. having deep knowledge of; being expert in; being well versed in; being conversant with
2. (a boy's) first ejaculation; semenarche
3. Spermarche (ability to produce sperm)The first ejaculatory experience of boys is termed semena... Read more
1. correspondence; exchange of letters
2. Pen palPen pals (or penpals or pen friends) are people who regul... Read more
1. (mutual) understanding; communication
- し 。
- The fact that television frequently limits communication within families is already well known.
2. passing without obstruction
1. side street (often parallel to a main street); back street; alley; alleyway
裏通り 【うらとおり】、裏通 【うらどおり】、裏通 【うらとおり】
うらとおり: Irregular kana usage. 裏通: Irregular okurigana usage. うらとおり: Irregular kana usage. 裏通: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (coming to a) mutual understanding; understanding each otherYojijukugo (four character compound)
意志疎通: Irregular kanji usage.
1. piercing; penetrating; perforating; passing through
2. being well versed (in something)
1. break in contact; not hearing from; having no communication withYojijukugo (four character compound)