Words — 978 found
1. surfaceAntonym: 裏
2. face (i.e. the visible side of an object)
- みわ 。
- I cannot tell which is the right side of this paper.
3. front (of a building, etc.); obverse side (i.e. "head") of a coin
- I don't understand the problem; I could make neither head nor tail of it.
4. outside; exterior
- けんとう 。
- I don't know what kind of creature is making such a terrible noise outside tonight.
- あらわ 。
- An inner defect never fails to express itself outwardly.
7. first half (of an inning); top (of an inning)Baseball term, Antonym: 裏 うら
8. cover (for tatami mats, etc.)
9. foregroundComputer terminology
1. timetable; schedule
2. Public transport timetableA public transport timetable (also timetable and North Am... Read more
1. announcement; publication; presenting; statement; communique; making known; breaking (news story); expressing (one's opinion); releasing; unveiling
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. representative; representation; delegation; type; example; model
2. switchboard number; main numberAbbreviation, See also 代表番号
1. back and front; inside and outside; both sides
2. inside out (e.g. clothing)
3. double-dealing; two faces (c.f. two-faced)See also 表裏
- You are two-faced.
4. outward appearance and actual condition; inner workings
1. firing line; position where one is subject to questioning, criticism, etc.See also 矢面に立つ
2. direction of a flying arrow (fired by the enemy)orig. meaning
1. timetable; scheduleSee also 時刻表 じこくひょう
- The revised timetable will go into effect on the 5th of this month.
2. allocation of time (e.g. to tasks); time usage
1. diagram below
- The components obtained by distillation of coal tar are as shown below.
1. publication of results; announcement of results
- お 、
- The publication of the exam results over without incident, for the time being attention is naturally going to focus on the summer break, right?