1. surfaceAntonym: 裏
2. face (i.e. the visible side of an object)
- みわ 。
- I cannot tell which is the right side of this paper.
3. front (of a building, etc.); obverse side (i.e. "head") of a coin
- I don't understand the problem; I could make neither head nor tail of it.
4. outside; exterior
- けんとう 。
- I don't know what kind of creature is making such a terrible noise outside tonight.
- あらわ 。
- An inner defect never fails to express itself outwardly.
7. first half (of an inning); top (of an inning)Baseball term, Antonym: 裏 うら
8. cover (for tatami mats, etc.)
9. foregroundComputer terminology
Log in to talk about this word.