Words — 200 found
1. season; time of year
2. SeasonA season is a subdivision of the year, marked by changes ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. joint; knuckle
2. tune; melody
3. knot (in wood); node in a bamboo stem
4. part; notable characteristicSee also 思い当たるふしがある
- He seems to hold people from Kakogawa in contempt.
1. joint (knee, elbow, etc.)
2. JointA joint is the location at which two or more bones make c... Read more
1. syllablelinguistics terminology
2. SyllableA syllable is a unit of organization for a sequence of sp... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. occasion; time
- Please drop in when you come this way.
2. section (of a literary work); paragraph; verse; stanza; passage
- We'll sing that song, omitting the last two verses.
3. season; term; holiday
4. principle; integrity
5. node (of a plant stem)
6. clauselinguistics terminology
7. (taxonomical) section
1. osechi; food eaten during the New Year's HolidaysAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also お節料理
- じせつ 、
- でばな 。
- There is a time for all things.
2. the times
3. opportunity; occasion
1. bar; measureMusic term
2. short pause (in writing)
3. petty principles; minor details
4. Bar (music)In musical notation, a bar (or measure) is a segment of t... Read more
1. katsuobushi; small pieces of sliced dried bonitoFood term
2. Katsuobushi, also known as okaka is the Japanese name for dried, fer... Read more
かつお節 【かつおぶし】、勝男武士 【かつおぶし】、カツオ節 【カツオぶし】、鰹節 【かつぶし】
勝男武士: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. a verse (e.g. in the Bible); stanza; paragraph; passage; a joint; section; a tune; note; strain; measure
1. adverbial clauselinguistics terminology
- ふくしせつ (
- あらわ 。
- Adverbial time clauses (here 'when') write about the future in the present tense.
1. unimportant details; inessentialsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. knot; nodule; tubercule; node
2. Nodule (medicine)For use of the term nodule in dermatology, see Nodule (de... Read more
1. anniversary of founding (of PRC); national celebration time
2. National Day of the People's Republic of ChinaThe National Day of the People's Republic of China is cel... Read more