Words — 27 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. occasion; time
- Please drop in when you come this way.
2. section (of a literary work); paragraph; verse; stanza; passage
- We'll sing that song, omitting the last two verses.
3. season; term; holiday
4. principle; integrity
5. node (of a plant stem)
6. clauselinguistics terminology
7. (taxonomical) section
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. economising; saving
2. SavingSaving is income not spent, or deferred consumption. Meth... Read more
1. setsubun; last day of winter in the traditional Japanese calendar (usu. February 3 or 4), day of the bean scattering ceremony
2. last day of any season (according to the traditional Japanese calendar)orig. meaning
3. Setsubunis the day before the beginning of Spring in Japan. The n... Read more
節分 【せちぶん】、節分 【せちぶ】
せちぶん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. せちぶ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. jointGeology, etc. term
2. reason; sense; logic
3. Joint (geology)In geology the term joint refers to a fracture in rock wh... Read more