Words — 120 found
1. simple; easy; uncomplicated
2. brief; quick; light
簡短 【かんたん】、簡端 【かんたん】
簡短: Out-dated kanji. 簡端: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. just (now, at the moment, etc.); just as; in the act of; as soon as; at the moment that
1. pointed end; tip; point; cusp (of a leaf, crescent moon, etc.); apex (of a curve)
2. forefront; vanguard; spearhead; leading edge
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. remnant; fragment; incomplete set; incompleteness
2. fraction; odd sum
3. halfway; half-hearted; perfunctory
4. irresponsible; foolish
1. near; close; beside; vicinity; proximity; besides; whileUsually written using kana alone
- Don't use the desk by that window.
2. third personOnly applies to はた
- If he doesn't want to learn, we can't make him.
傍 【そば】、側 【そく】、側 【はた】、傍 【はた】、端 【はた】
2. HeresyHeresy (from Greek αἵρεσις, which originally meant "choic... Read more
1. end (e.g. of street); tip; point; edge; margin
2. beginning; start; first
3. odds and ends; scrap; odd bit; least
端 【はじ】、端 【はな】
1. halfway; half measures; unfinished; incomplete; by halves; half-baked; half-cocked; half-hearted; half-arsed; half-assed
1. both ends; either end; both edges
2. double-mindedness; sitting on the fenceOnly applies to りょうたん
両端 【りょうはし】、両端 【りょうはじ】
1. one end; an end
2. part; fragment
- あ 。
- His death was partly my fault.
1. fully fledged; full-fledged; proper; competent; qualified; full-grownUsually written using kana alone