Words — 161 found
1. degree; extent; bounds; limitUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. upper limitUsually written using kana alone, indicates approx. amount or maximum
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. to that degree; to that extent; that muchUsually written using kana alone
其れ程 【それほど】、其程 【それほど】
1. I see; that's right; indeedUsually written using kana alone
成る程 【なるほど】、成程 【なるほど】、成るほど 【なるほど】、ナルホド
1. degree; amount; grade; standard; of the order of (following a number); about; approximately
1. process; course; mechanism
1. schedule; program; programme; agenda
1. some time ago; not long ago; just now
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. interval; stepMusic term
2. pitch; key
3. Interval (music)In music theory, an interval is a combination of two note... Read more
1. equation; formula
2. method for solving a problem; set way of achieving a particular result
3. EquationAn equation is a mathematical statement that asserts the ... Read more
1. distance; journey; itinerary
- You have to walk a long way to get there.
2. path (e.g. to one's goal); way; process; route; road
- あゆ 。
- The advancement of modern medicine was a long process.
道程 【みちのり】、道程 【どうてい】
JLPT N1 Links
1. not so; not particularly; not very; not that muchUsually written using kana alone
1. journey; course; distance; march; flight; drive; leg (of a journey, relay race, etc.)
3. stroke (of a piston); throw (of a switch)
1. soon; before long; shortly thereafterUsually written using kana alone