Words — 574 found
2. ScienceScience (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a s... Read more
1. textbook; coursebook; schoolbook
2. TextbookA textbook or coursebook is a manual of instruction in an... Read more
1. encyclopedia; encyclopaedia
2. EncyclopediaAn encyclopedia (also spelled encyclopaedia or encyclopæd... Read more
1. natural science
2. Natural scienceThe natural sciences are branches of science that seek to... Read more
1. social science
2. Social scienceSocial science is the field of study concerned with socie... Read more
1. humanities; social sciences; liberal arts
2. HumanitiesThe humanities are academic disciplines that study the hu... Read more
1. (school) subject; curriculum; course
2. item; heading; entry
1. study subject; course of study
2. department (university, etc.)
1. science (inc. mathematics, medicine, etc.); natural scienceSee also 文科
- She has to study science.
2. science department (university); science course
3. science (as a school subject)
- He has to take two science classes.
1. surgerySee also 内科
2. department of surgery (hospital, etc.)
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
2. ScientistA scientist, in a broad sense, is one engaging in a syste... Read more
1. psychiatry; psychiatric department
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. dental hygienist
2. Dental hygienistA registered dental hygienist (RDH) is a licensed dental ... Read more
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. (spoken) line (in a play, film, comic, etc.); one's linesUsually written using kana alone
2. comment; remark; phrase; wordsUsually written using kana alone
3. stock phrase; set phrase; cliché; platitudeUsually written using kana alone
4. Dialogue in writingDialogue in fiction is a verbal exchange between two or m... Read more
科白 【せりふ】、台詞 【だいし】、セリフ
1. previous conviction; criminal record; previous offense; previous offence
2. Criminal recordA criminal record is a record of a person's criminal hist... Read more