Words — 155 found
- It was the most popular sport in this country.
- English education flourishes in Japan.
- たの 。
- They indulged in mahjong.
4. energetic; vigorousalso written as 壮
- The company is promoting a new car on TV.
1. peak (e.g. of cherry blossom season); height (e.g. of summer)ざかり when used as a suffix
2. prime (of one's life); one's best days
3. rutting; being in heat
1. grand; magnificent; lavish; large scale; prosperous; thriving; lively
2. forceful; powerful; vigorous
1. prosperity; flourishing; thriving
繁昌 【はんじょう】、繁盛 【はんせい】
1. to swell; to rise; to bulge; to be piled up
- もりあ 。
- The surface of the earth rose due to the volcanic activity.
2. to rouse; to get excited
- The audience is really charged up.
盛りあがる 【もりあがる】、盛り上る 【もりあがる】、盛上がる 【もりあがる】、盛上る 【もりあがる】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. gradations (on a ruler, thermometer, etc.); division; scale
JLPT N1 Links
1. dressing up in fine clothes; splendid clothes; one's best clothes
1. to incorporate; to include
2. to fill (a vessel) with
1. flowers in full bloom; time of year in which flowers are in full bloom
- The roses in the garden are in full bloom.
2. the age at which someone (esp. a woman) is at the peak of their beauty
3. booming or peaking (in popularity)
- As a poet, he flowered in his twenties.
1. golden age; prime; heyday; height of prosperity
- The singer was at his best in that song.
2. season (for fruit, vegetables, etc.); best time
- Oysters are in season now.
1. to pile up; to heap up
2. to stir up; to enliven; to bring to a climax
- もりあ 、
- What passion cannot music raise and quell?
1. lively; vigorous; energetic; healthy; avid (e.g. desire); rich (e.g. imagination)
2. full of (energy, appetite, curiosity, etc.); brimming with
1. management; administration
2. cutting up and serving food
3. cut and fill (e.g. earthwork)
1. to dish up; to arrange food (on a plate)
盛りつける 【もりつける】、盛付ける 【もりつける】