Words — 197 found
1. explosion; detonation; eruption
- He was alarmed by the explosion.
2. eruption (of discontent, etc.); outburst; outpouring
- His constant complaints aroused my rage.
3. ExplosionAn explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
- The dew evaporated when the sun rose.
2. disappearance (of people intentionally concealing their whereabouts); unexplained disappearance
- I've heard about it. Your parents disappeared, running out on their debt didn't they?
3. EvaporationEvaporation is a type of vaporization of a liquid that oc... Read more
1. opposition; rebellion; revolt; resistance; backlash; refusal
- Young people naturally react against the attitudes of their parents.
2. rebounding; recoiling; repulsion
3. rally (e.g. in stock prices); recovery
4. RepulsionRepulsion is a 1965 British psychological horror film dir... Read more
1. development; exploitation
かいほつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. first departure (of the day: train, bus, etc.); first train; first busSee also 終発
2. departing one's home station (of a train, bus, etc.)
1. departure; departing (from ...); departing (at time ...)See also 着 ちゃく
- I want to catch the six o'clock train to New York.
2. sending; sent (by ...); sent (at ...)
3. engineAbbreviation, See also 発動機
4. counter for gunshots, bursts of gas, etc.; counter for bullets, bombs, etc.; counter for blows (punches)also ぱつ
- う 。
- He fired three shots.
1. space development; space exploration
2. Space explorationSpace exploration is the discovery and exploration of out... Read more
2. RedevelopmentRedevelopment is any new construction on a site that has ... Read more
1. enlightenment; development; edification; public awareness; illumination; education; inspiration
1. provocation; stirring up; arousal; excitement; stimulation
1. increase the number of trains in operation; increase bond issues
1. detonation by contact; contact detonation
2. touching off (something); triggering; sparking; provocation; inspiration