Words — 218 found
1. attention; notice; heed
- はら 。
- They pay little attention to him.
2. care; caution; precaution
- I cautioned him against being late.
3. advice; warning; caution
- He took no notice of his friend's advice.
4. AttentionAttention is the cognitive process of selectively concent... Read more
1. injection; jab; shot
2. Injection (medicine)An injection (often referred to as a "shot" or a "jab") i... Read more
1. order (for an item)
- I've ordered you some dessert.
2. request; demand; condition
- にたい 、
- In reply to your request, we offer you an extra discount of 5% on this order.
註文: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to pour (into)See also 注ぐ つぐ
- そそ 、
- つ 。
- I poured the wine in a plastic bag and then dipped it in ice water.
2. to sprinkle on (from above); to water (e.g. plants); to pour onto; to spray
3. to shed (tears)
4. to concentrate one's energy (strength, attention, etc.) on; to devote to; to fix (one's eyes) on
5. to flow into (e.g. of a river); to run into; to drain into
- そそ 。
- He concentrated his energies on helping his friend.
6. to fall (of rain, snow); to pour down
灌ぐ 【そそぐ】、潅ぐ 【そそぐ】、濺ぐ 【そそぐ】、漑ぐ 【そそぐ】
1. to pour (into a vessel); to fill (a cup, bowl, etc.) with; to dish out (food or drink)Usually written using kana alone
1. notes; comment; remark; annotation
2. AnnotationAn annotation is a note that is made while reading any fo... Read more
1. to pour into (liquids); to pump into
注ぎこむ 【そそぎこむ】、そそぎ込む 【そそぎこむ】
1. ordering (materials); placing an order; orderSee also 受注
1. carelessness; inattention; thoughtlessness
1. need for caution; need for care; requiring special attention
1. to rain incessantly; to downpour
降りそそぐ 【ふりそそぐ】、降注ぐ 【ふりそそぐ】
2. Note (typography)A note is a string of text placed at the bottom of a page... Read more
1. syringe; hypodermic needle; injector
2. SyringeA syringe is a simple pump consisting of a plunger that f... Read more