Words — 1 found
1. to pour (into)See also 注ぐ つぐ
- そそ 、
- つ 。
- I poured the wine in a plastic bag and then dipped it in ice water.
2. to sprinkle on (from above); to water (e.g. plants); to pour onto; to spray
3. to shed (tears)
4. to concentrate one's energy (strength, attention, etc.) on; to devote to; to fix (one's eyes) on
5. to flow into (e.g. of a river); to run into; to drain into
- そそ 。
- He concentrated his energies on helping his friend.
6. to fall (of rain, snow); to pour down
灌ぐ 【そそぐ】、潅ぐ 【そそぐ】、濺ぐ 【そそぐ】、漑ぐ 【そそぐ】