Words — 233 found
1. end of the month
1. management; dealing with; settlement; cleaning up; disposal
- He's spent all afternoon rooting up last year's spinach plants.
2. course of events; circumstances; particulars
3. end result (usu. bad); outcome
- ゆしゅつこく 】
- しまつ 。
- Ending up with being called a "measles exporting country" by the rest of the world, something that you could take as insult or truth.
4. economizing; economising; frugality; being thrifty
仕末: Irregular kanji usage.
1. closing years (period, days); last stage; end stage; end-of-life (care, decision making, etc.)
2. terminal (e.g. cancer, disease, etc.); final
2. Workweek and weekendThe workweek and weekend are those complementary parts of... Read more
1. end of a century (esp. 19th); fin-de-siècle
2. Fin de siècleFin de siècle is French for "end of the century". The ter... Read more
1. terminal; computer terminalComputer terminology, Abbreviation, See also 端末装置
- なら 。
- The computer terminals were lined up in one long row.
3. end (e.g. of a roll of film)
4. Computer terminalA computer terminal is an electronic or electromechanical... Read more
1. end; tip; top
2. end (of the year, month, etc.); close
- He will have lived here for ten years by the end of next month.
3. youngest childSee also 末っ子
- あたえ 。
- One-third of an apple is always given to our youngest daughter.
4. descendants; offspring; posterityusu. 〜の末
6. (finally) after; (at last) after; at the end ofas 〜の末 or 〜した末
- すえ 、
- おも 。
- Through trial and error, he found the right answer by chance.
7. trifles; trivialities
8. degenerate age
1. settlement (of affairs); remedial measures; cleaning up afterwards
1. the end (of)
- せいきゅうしょ ５６７８９
- With reference to the invoice No.56789 which was due last month, we have not yet received your remittance.
2. powderSee also 粉末
1. omission; failure; incompleteness
2. irregularity; mismanagement; misconduct; malpractice; carelessness; wastefulness; extravagance
不仕末: Irregular kanji usage.
1. finally; after; followingSee also のちに, used after long, hard work
2. at the end (of)with noun, e.g. 来週の末に