Words — 1304 found
1. culture; civilization; civilisation
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. Bunka era (1804.2.11-1818.4.22)
4. CultureWhen Culture first began to take its current usage by Eur... Read more
2. LiteratureLiterature is the art of written work, and is not confine... Read more
1. grammar; syntaxlinguistics terminology
2. GrammarIn linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules th... Read more
1. thesis; essay; treatise; paper; article
2. ThesisA dissertation or thesis is a document submitted in suppo... Read more
1. letter (of alphabet); character
- Oh? You can type without looking at the keyboard. That's cool!
2. writingOnly applies to もんじ
3. Writing system]] Writing systems</tr> History Grapheme List of writing ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. civilization; civilisation; culture
- The nineteenth century was the age of the white man's civilization.
2. Bunmei era (1469.4.28-1487.7.20)
3. CivilizationCivilization is a sometimes controversial term that has b... Read more
1. writing; composition; essay; article; prose; (writing) style
- His writing is very subjective.
2. sentenceSee also 文 ぶん
- ひっしゃ 、
- First, in order to get a feel for your favourite author's work, transcribe and copy in full.
文章 【もんじょう】、文章 【もんぞう】
もんじょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. もんぞう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. literary style
2. form of (written) language (e.g. classical, modern)
3. Style (fiction)In fiction, style is the manner, that is the codified ges... Read more
2. StationeryStationery has historically meant a wide gamut of materia... Read more
1. humanities; social sciences; liberal arts
2. HumanitiesThe humanities are academic disciplines that study the hu... Read more
1. document; writing; letter; papers; notes; records; archives
2. document addressed to someoneOnly applies to もんじょ, paleography term
3. DocumentThe term document has multiple meanings in ordinary langu... Read more
文書 【もんじょ】、文書 【ぶんじょ】
ぶんじょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. order (for an item)
- I've ordered you some dessert.
2. request; demand; condition
- にたい 、
- In reply to your request, we offer you an extra discount of 5% on this order.
1. complaint; grumbling; objection
- That doesn't give you grounds for complaining.
2. phrase; words; expression
- The phrase is meant to insult people.
2. composition; text; writings
3. the literary arts (as opposed to the military arts); academia; literatureSee also 武
4. statementComputer terminology
1. English writing; English sentence; English text
- I used to keep a diary in English when I was a student.
2. English literature; English litAbbreviation, See also 英文学
1. text (of a book, document, etc.); body (of a letter)
2. this passage; this sentence