Words — 413 found
1. thesis; essay; treatise; paper; article
2. ThesisA dissertation or thesis is a document submitted in suppo... Read more
1. order (for an item)
- I've ordered you some dessert.
2. request; demand; condition
- にたい 、
- In reply to your request, we offer you an extra discount of 5% on this order.
1. study; scholarship; learning; education; knowledge
- A little learning is a dangerous thing.
2. discipline; branch of learning; (a) science
- Psychology is the scientific study of the mind.
学文 【がくもん】、学門 【がくもん】
学文: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 学門: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. composition; text; writings
3. the literary arts (as opposed to the military arts); academia; literatureSee also 武
1. English writing; English sentence; English text
- I used to keep a diary in English when I was a student.
2. English literature; English litAbbreviation, See also 英文学
1. text (of a book, document, etc.); body (of a letter)
2. this passage; this sentence
1. stone monument bearing an inscription (esp. memorial for future generations); stele; stela
石文 【いしぶみ】、碑 【ひ】
1. letter; writings
2. Sentence (linguistics)In the field of linguistics, a sentence is an expression ... Read more
1. Chinese classical writing; Chinese classics
2. writing composed entirely of kanji
3. Classical ChineseClassical Chinese or Literary Chinese (古文 or 文言文) is a tr... Read more
1. spell; charm; incantation; magic word
2. Magic wordMagic words are words which have a specific, and sometime... Read more
2. ProseProse is the most typical form of language, applying ordi... Read more
1. love letter
2. Love letterA love letter is a romantic way to express feelings of lo... Read more
1. example sentence; illustrative sentence; model sentence
1. translated sentence; translated passage; translation; version; rendering