Words — 18 found
1. busy; occupied; hectic
2. restless; hurried; fidgety
忙がしい: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. being extremely busy; being swamped with work
2. Life of the Party (Angel)"Life of the Party" is episode 5 of season 5 in the telev... Read more
1. restless; fidgety; in a hurryUsually written using kana alone
1. having free time to spare in the midst of busyness; leisure in the intervals of one's workYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. excuse me for interrupting you when you are so busyPolite (teineigo), phrase used in business letters, etc.