Words — 18 found
1. busy; occupied; hectic
2. restless; hurried; fidgety
忙がしい: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. being extremely busy; being swamped with work
2. Life of the Party (Angel)"Life of the Party" is episode 5 of season 5 in the telev... Read more
1. restless; fidgety; in a hurryUsually written using kana alone
1. excuse me for interrupting you when you are so busyPolite (teineigo) language, phrase used in business letters, etc.
1. having free time to spare in the midst of busyness; leisure in the intervals of one's workYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. there are brief moments of leisure even when at one's busiestProverb
1. busy; hectic; franticUsually written using kana alone
2. restless; hurried; fidgetyUsually written using kana alone