Words — 193 found
1. expectation; anticipation; hope
2. Expectation (epistemic)In the case of uncertainty, expectation is what is consid... Read more
1. to waitOnly applies to 待つ
2. to await; to look forward to; to anticipate
3. to depend on; to needusu. in negative form
1. waiting room
2. Waiting roomA waiting room is a building, or more commonly a part of ... Read more
招待 【しょうだい】、請待 【しょうたい】、請待 【しょうだい】
しょうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. dealing with (people, customers, complaints, etc.); receiving (callers, visitors, etc.); attending to; handling; serving
応待: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to rendezvous; to meet at a prearranged place and time; to arrange to meet
待ち合せる 【まちあわせる】、待ちあわせる 【まちあわせる】
1. to wait eagerly for; to look forward to
1. treatment; reception; service
2. working conditions; salary; pay; remuneration
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. waiting expectantly; waiting eagerly; looking forward to
- せざるをえ 。
- To our regret, we were obliged to call off the game, which we had been looking forward to.
1. looking forward to; anxiously awaited
待遠しい 【まちどおしい】、待ち遠しい 【まちどうしい】、待ちどうしい 【まちどうしい】、待遠しい 【まちどうしい】
まちどうしい: Irregular kana usage. まちどうしい: Irregular kana usage. まちどうしい: Irregular kana usage.
1. abuse; ill-treatment; maltreatment; mistreatment; cruelty
2. AbuseAbuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpos... Read more
Common word Links
1. entertainment (of guests; esp. in the corporate world); treating (to food and drinks); wining and dining
- He is in charge of entertaining the foreign guests.
1. waiting; waiting time
2. wait tile; tile which would complete one's handMahjong term
1. standing by; awaiting an opportunity; being on alert
1. to lie in wait; to be on the watch for