Words — 420 found
1. little girl; maiden; young lady; female usually between 7 and 18 years old
2. female between 17 and 20 years old (ritsuryō period)Archaism, Only applies to 少女, Only applies to しょうじょ
3. GirlA girl is any female human from birth through childhood a... Read more
小女 【しょうじょ】、少女 【おとめ】、乙女 【おとめ】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. youUsually written using kana alone, trad. polite in ref. to someone of equal or lower status, now oft. regarded as rude or distant
- If you get enough rest every night, you'll feel much better.
2. dear; honeyFamiliar language, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to 貴方, Only applies to 貴男, used by wives addressing their husbands
- Don't go, dears.
貴女 【あなた】、貴男 【あなた】
1. female; woman; female sexSee also 男 おとこ, can be blunt when used alone
2. female lover; girlfriend; mistress; (someone's) woman
女 【おみな】、女 【おうな】、女 【うみな】、女 【おな】
おみな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おうな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. うみな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
おうにょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. eldest daughter; first-born daughtermay be the only daughter
1. sphinxUsually written using kana alone
2. SphinxA sphinx is a mythical creature with, as a minimum, the b... Read more
獅子女: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. men and women; man and woman; both sexes; both genders
1. beautiful girl
2. BishōjoHaruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya]] ... Read more
1. child who has returned to Japan after living abroad; returnee child; (Japanese) person who lived abroad during (part of) their childhood
2. KikokushijoKikokushijo and kaigaishijo are Japanese-language terms r... Read more