Words — 401 found
1. little girl; maiden; young lady; female usually between 7 and 18 years old
2. female between 17 and 20 years old (ritsuryo period)Archaism, Only applies to 少女, Only applies to しょうじょ
3. GirlA girl is any female human from birth through childhood a... Read more
小女 【しょうじょ】、少女 【おとめ】、乙女 【おとめ】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. you (referring to someone of equal or lower status)Usually written using kana alone, Polite (teineigo), 貴女 refers only to females and 貴男 refers only to males
- If you get enough rest every night, you'll feel much better.
2. dear (what a wife calls a husband)Only applies to 貴方, Only applies to 貴男
- Don't go, dears.
貴女 【あなた】、貴男 【あなた】
1. female; woman; female sexSee also 男 おとこ, can be blunt when used alone
2. female lover; girlfriend; mistress; (someone's) woman
女 【おみな】、女 【おうな】、女 【うみな】、女 【おな】
おみな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おうな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. うみな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
おうにょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. eldest daughter; first-born daughtermay be the only daughter
1. sphinxUsually written using kana alone
2. SphinxA sphinx is a mythical creature with, as a minimum, the b... Read more
すふぃんくす: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. men and women; man and woman; both sexes; both genders
1. sons and daughters; male and female children; children
1. beautiful girl
2. BishōjoHaruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya]] ... Read more
1. child who has returned to his or her country; returnee
2. KikokushijoKikokushijo and kaigaishijo are Japanese-language terms r... Read more