Words — 255 found
1. man; maleSee also 女 おんな
2. fellow; guy; chap; bloke
3. male lover; boyfriend; man
4. manliness; manly honor; manly honour; manly reputation
おっこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. man; male
- こた 。
- He asked the men, "Would you share a room?" "Certainly, we will," answered the three men.
2. masculine genderGrammar
3. ManIn English, lower case man (pl. men) refers to an adult h... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- おお 。
- There are more girls than boys in this class.
2. man; male
- Obviously that's different for men and women.
1. men and women; man and woman; both sexes; both genders
1. widower; divorced man not remarriedSee also 女やもめ
2. bachelor; single man
1. a man's word is his bond; a man does not go back on what he's saidProverb, See also 二言 にごん
- おとこににごん 。
- Yes, a man is as good as his word. But I'll just be helping, you understand. You'll have to work too.