Words — 882 found
1. cabinet (of a government); ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. guidance; leading (the way); showing around
- A guide conducted the visitors round the museum.
2. information; notice; notification
- An old lady guided us through the castle.
3. announcement (of one's arrival)
5. acquaintance; knowledge
あない: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. contents; content; substance; matter; detail; import
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. before very long; soon; someday; one of these days; sooner or laterUsually written using kana alone
2. of the previously mentioned; of that number; among them; among othersUsually written using kana alone
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. internal organs; intestines; viscera
1. itemization (of expenses); the items; breakdown; classification
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. inside; within
- I have a dream that AIDS will be cured in my lifetime.
2. whileUsually written using kana alone, See also ないうちに, also 裡
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; betweenUsually written using kana alone
- One of my sons is a teacher, and the other is a doctor.
4. we; ourUsually written using kana alone, See also 家 うち, in ref. to one's in-group, e.g. company, etc.
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. my spouse
6. imperial palace groundsArchaism
8. I; meKansai dialect, primarily used by women and children
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. (my) wifeHumble (kenjougo), Only applies to かない
- My wife often rings me up, while she travels abroad.
2. inside the home; one's family
やうち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. cataract (opacity in lens of eye)
2. CataractA cataract is a clouding that develops in the crystalline... Read more
1. mouth ulcer; stomatitis
2. Mouth ulcerA mouth or oral ulcer is an open sore in the mouth, or ra... Read more
2. GlaucomaGlaucoma is an eye disease in which the optic nerve is da... Read more
縁内障: Irregular kanji usage.
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more