Words — 111 found
1. company; fellow; colleague; associate; comrade; mate; group; circle of friends; partner
2. member of the same category
1. relation; relationship
1. very; considerably; easily; readily; fairly; quite; highly; ratherUsually written using kana alone
- He is a good joker.
2. by no means; not readilyUsually written using kana alone, with a verb in the negative
- Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.
3. middle; half-way point
4. excellent; wonderful; very goodUsually written using kana alone
仲々 【なかなか】、中中 【なかなか】
仲々: Irregular kanji usage.
1. intimate friend; close friend; bosom buddy; chum
仲好し 【なかよし】、仲よし 【なかよし】、仲好 【なかよし】
仲好: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. reconciliation; make peace with
1. arbitration; intercession; mediation
2. ArbitrationArbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (AD... Read more
1. on good terms with; on cordial terms with; getting along well with; happily; peacefully
- く 。
- They live together in unity.
2. to make friends with; to be good friends with; to get along with
仲よく 【なかよく】、仲好く 【なかよく】
1. matchmakeresp. なこうど
2. go-between; intermediary; middleman; mediator; intercessoresp. ちゅうにん
3. MatchmakingMatchmaking is the process of matching two people togethe... Read more
媒人 【なこうど】、媒 【なこうど】、仲人 【ちゅうにん】
1. being evenly matched; being equal with; being on a par with; being well contested
2. eldest and second eldest brother; older and younger brotherArchaism, orig. meaning
1. split among friends; falling out; internal discord
2. Trap HappyTrap Happy is a 1946 American one-reel animated cartoon a... Read more
Details ▸More Words >