Words — 197 found
1. thread; yarn; string
2. YarnThis article is about the fibre product. For the type of ... Read more
1. knitting wool; woolen yarn; woollen yarn
Common word Links
1. canary (esp. the island canary, Serinus canaria)Usually written using kana alone, From Spanish; Castilian “canaria”
2. Atlantic CanaryThe Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), also called the Is... Read more
金糸雀: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 金糸雀: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. fishing line
2. Fishing lineA fishing line is a cord used or made for angling. Import... Read more
Common word Links
1. beginning; start; first step
- あ 、
- People usually find it very difficult to break the ice when they meet someone extremely attractive for the first time.
2. clue; lead; hint
- み 。
- He took a slight hint as the start and found the correct answer.
3. thread end
緒 【いとぐち】、絲口 【いとぐち】
絲口: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. spinning wheel
2. Spinning wheelA spinning wheel is a device for spinning thread or yarn ... Read more
1. fine line
2. weight of thread
3. slit-eyedColloquialism, Vulgar expression or word
- おとこ 。
- Hiroshi Itsuki has slits for eyes.
1. sponge gourd (Luffa aegyptiaca); Egyptian cucumber; Vietnamese luffa; dishrag gourdUsually written using kana alone
2. loofah; loofa; vegetable spongeUsually written using kana alone
3. something uselessUsually written using kana alone, metaphorically, generally in negative sentences
- Who cares about bad manners?
天糸瓜 【へちま】、糸爪 【へちま】、ヘチマ
へちま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). へちま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). へちま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 糸爪: Irregular kanji usage.
1. red string of fate; in Chinese-Japanese folklore, fated lovers were said to be joined by an unseen red string, tied around one little finger of each
1. weft; woof (crosswise threads on a loom)
緯糸 【よこいと】、緯 【よこいと】、よこ糸 【よこいと】、緯糸 【ぬきいと】、緯 【ぬき】、緯 【い】