Words — 63 found
Common word Links
1. thread end
2. beginning; start; first step
3. clue; lead
緒 【いとぐち】、絲口 【いとぐち】
絲口: Out-dated kanji.
1. spinning wheel
2. Spinning wheelA spinning wheel is a device for spinning thread or yarn ... Read more
1. fine line
2. weight of thread
3. slit-eyedColloquialism, Vulgar
- おとこ 。
- Hiroshi Itsuki has slits for eyes.
1. three-spined stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus)Usually written using kana alone
3. Three-spined sticklebackThe three-spined stickleback, Gasterosteus aculeatus, is ... Read more
1. to pull (the puppet) strings; to direct things from behind the scenes
- ちが 。
- Somebody must be at the bottom of this affair.
2. to stretch out (and keep going); to linger on
- き 。
- Our transactions with that firm have continued unbroken since my father's generation.
1. to fish; to have a line in the water
- いとをたれ 。
- Several men are fishing from the riverbank.
1. golden threadfin bream (Nemipterus virgatus); besugoUsually written using kana alone
2. Nemipterus virgatusNemipterus virgatus, also known as the golden threadfin b... Read more
1. African pompano (Alectis ciliaris)Usually written using kana alone
2. African pompanoThe African pompano, Alectis ciliaris, (also known as the... Read more
1. telephone made from two cans and a piece of string
2. Tin can telephoneA tin can telephone is a type of voice-transmitting devic... Read more
1. Itoigawa-Shizuoka Tectonic Line
2. Itoigawa-Shizuoka Tectonic Line, also Ito Shizu Sen (糸静線) is a major fault on Honshu isl... Read more
1. top component of the kanji "thread" radicalthe component 幺 as in the left of 幻
1. lint (as in a clothes dryer or a pocket); waste thread; fibers, such as might wrap around the gears in small mechanisms and cause them to jam; fluffSee also 綿ぼこり