Words — 92 found
1. department (in an organization); division; bureauhigher than a 課
- おこな 。
- The marketing department is responsible for pricing new service.
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
3. part; component; element
5. counter for copies of a newspaper or magazine
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. head (chief, director) of a section or department
- Would you please put me in touch with the General Manager of Overseas Sales of AB Software Ltd?
2. head of a (school) club; head of a (school) teamSee also 倶楽部
- おも 。
- I think you fall well within 'cute girl'. You'd easily go and pass in his judgement.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. division (of a larger group); branch; field; class (subclass); group; category; department
1. tribe; clan; house
2. TribeA tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a ... Read more
1. force; unit; corps; squad; troops; party
2. TroopA troop is a military unit, originally a small force of c... Read more
1. one's post; one's station; department; bureau; section
部所: Irregular kanji usage.
1. hamlet; subunit of villageSensitive
- とき 、
- Years of resistance to misfortune ended when the settlers' village was overcome by the savages and their hopes and lives came to the bitter end.
2. burakumin areaSensitive
1. radical (of a kanji character)
2. Radical (Chinese character)A Chinese radical is a component of a Chinese character. ... Read more
1. bulky; massive; thick; heavy
ぶ厚い 【ぶあつい】、部厚い 【ぶあつい】、ブ厚い 【ブあつい】