Words — 165 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. investigation; examination; inquiry; enquiry; survey
2. Survey methodologyIn statistics, survey methodology is the field that studi... Read more
1. cooking; food preparation
2. CookingCooking is the process of preparing food, often with the ... Read more
1. arbitration; conciliation; mediation
2. MediationMediation, as used in law, is a form of alternative dispu... Read more
1. to examine; to look up; to investigate; to check up; to sense; to study; to inquire; to search
1. tune; tone; key; pitch; time; rhythm
2. vein; mood; way; manner; style; knack
3. condition; state of health
4. impetus; spur of the moment; strain
1. adjustment; regulation; coordination; reconciliation; tuning; fixing; tailoring
1. to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
2. to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
3. to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
4. to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
調う 【ととのう】、斉う 【ととのう】
斉う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. investigation; inspection; examination
- いそが 。
- The teacher is busy looking over our tests.
2. tune; note; melody
- They could hear the elegant, flowing sound of a harp coming from somewhere.
1. to put in order; to arrange; to tidy up; to fix; to straightenesp. 整える
- まいしゅう 、
- My sister has her hair done each week.
2. to get ready; to prepare; to arrange; to supply; to assemble; to buyesp. 調える
- ととの 。
- We fitted ourselves out for skiing.
3. to adjust; to regulate (e.g. rhythm, tune, one's breathing)
4. to work out (e.g. business deal); to arrange (e.g. marriage); to settleesp. 調える
調える 【ととのえる】、斉える 【ととのえる】
斉える: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. supply; provision; raising; procurement
2. ProcurementProcurement is the acquisition of goods or services. It i... Read more
1. seasoning; flavoring; flavouring; condiment
2. CondimentA condiment is an edible substance, such as sauce or seas... Read more
1. animal trainer
2. Horse trainerIn horse racing, a trainer prepares a horse for races, wi... Read more