Words — 73 found
1. mark; signesp. 印, 標
- Mark the words which you cannot pronounce.
2. symbol; emblemalso written as 徴
- はな 、
- うけい 。
- We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3. badge; crest; flagesp. 印, 標
- Willingness to take responsibility is a sign of maturity.
4. evidence; proofesp. 証, 証し
5. token (of gratitude, affection, etc.)Usually written using kana alone, esp. 証, 証し
標 【しるし】、証 【しるし】、証し 【しるし】
証し: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. proof; evidence; sign; testimony; vindication
2. certificate; license; membership cardOnly applies to しょう
3. to testify (usu. Christian religious context)Only applies to あかし
4. enlightenmentBuddhism, Only applies to しょう
5. symptoms (in Chinese medicine); patient's conditionOnly applies to しょう
証し 【あかし】、証 【しょう】
1. proof; testimony; demonstration; verification; certification
2. Mathematical proofIn mathematics, a proof is a demonstration that if some f... Read more
1. evidence; proof
2. Evidence (law)The law of evidence encompasses the rules and legal princ... Read more
證據: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. testimony; (verbal) evidence
2. TestimonyIn law and in religion, testimony is a solemn attestation... Read more
2. WitnessA witness is someone who has, who claims to have, or is t... Read more
Common word Links
1. document (of proof); certificate; paper; bond; deed
2. Academic certificateAn academic certificate is a document that certifies that... Read more
Common word Links
1. bond; bill; certificate; security
證券: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. certificate (usually of proof of something); credentials
1. securities market
2. Stock marketA stock market or equity market is a public entity (a loo... Read more
1. brokerage; brokerage firm; broking house; securities company
2. Broker-dealerA broker-dealer is a term used in United States financial... Read more