Words — 105 found
1. settlement; solution; resolution
2. Resolution (music)Resolution in western tonal music theory is the move of a... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. release; unleashing; liberation; emancipation; setting free
2. deallocation (of computer memory)Computing
3. EmancipationEmancipation is a broad term used to describe various eff... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. termination (of a contract); cancellation; rescinding; rescission
2. lifting (of a ban, sanctions, etc.); removal; release (from obligations); cancellation (of a warning, alert, etc.); calling off (e.g. a strike); releasing (a lock)
- Trade barriers were lifted after the war ended.
3. RescissionIn contract law, rescission has been defined as the unmak... Read more
1. interpretation; explanation; reading; construction
1. breaking up (a meeting, gathering, etc.); dispersal (e.g. of a crowd)
- The police broke up the crowd.
2. dissolution (of a company, organization, etc.); winding-up; disbandment; split-up
3. dissolution (of the Diet, Parliament, etc.)
- The prime minister dissolved the Diet.
1. explanation; commentary; exposition; elucidation
1. dissection; autopsy; postmortem examination
- The postmortem showed that she had been strangled.
2. analysis; postmortem
1. discharge; dismissal
2. Termination of employmentInvoluntary termination is the employee's departure at th... Read more
1. deciphering; decoding
2. DeciphermentDecipherment is the analysis of documents written in anci... Read more
1. resolution (of a display, printer, scanner, etc.)
2. Image resolutionImage resolution is an umbrella term that describes the d... Read more
2. AnatomyAnatomy is a branch of biology and medicine that is the c... Read more
1. cancellation; liquidation; resolution; reduction (e.g. of stress)
1. lifting a ban; raising an embargo; opening a season (hunting, fishing, etc.)
2. publishing contents; revealing informationColloquialism
1. elucidation; explication; explaining; unravelling; clarification; understanding
1. analysis; analytical study
- An analysis of the nature of the heat island phenomenon and countermeasures.
2. parsing; parse
解折: Irregular kanji usage.