Words — 2 found
1. to be solved; to be resolved
- と 。
- Even the brightest student couldn't solve the problem.
2. to loosen; to come untied; to come undoneSee also 解ける ほどける
- My shoelaces came undone.
3. to be removed (of restrictions); to be lifted (e.g. a ban); to be broken (spells, curses, etc.)
- と 。
- It removes misunderstandings.
4. to dissipate (of anger, tension, etc.); to melt away; to ease; to be appeased; to be resolved (of a dispute, misunderstanding, etc.); to be cleared up
- When a solid melts, it becomes liquid.