Words — 258 found
1. mind; spirit; soul; heart; ethos
- We need to nourish our spirit.
2. attitude; mentality; will; intention
- ね 。
- It is the particular environment that has shaped the Japanese mentality.
3. spirit (of a matter); essence; fundamental significance
4. SpiritThe English word spirit has many differing meanings and c... Read more
1. detailed; full; accurate
2. knowing very well; well-acquainted; well-informedAntonym: 疎い
精しい 【くわしい】、委しい 【くわしい】
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. at the most; at best; to the utmost; as much (far) as possibleUsually written using kana alone
1. having deep knowledge of; being expert in; being well versed in; being conversant with
2. (a boy's) first ejaculation; semenarche
3. Spermarche (ability to produce sperm)The first ejaculatory experience of boys is termed semena... Read more
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. precision; accuracy
1. refining; purification
2. RefiningRefining (also called affining) is the process of purific... Read more
2. SemenSemen is an organic fluid, also known as seminal fluid, t... Read more
1. mental; spiritual; emotional
1. brilliance; luster; lustre; colorfulness; colourfulnessesp. 精彩
2. vividness; life
1. the best one can do; one's best effort
2. with all one's might; to the best of one's ability
1. concentration; diligence; devotion
- Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
2. asceticism; zeal in one's quest for enlightenmentSee also 六波羅蜜
3. adherence to a vegetarian diet
精進 【そうじん】、精進 【しょうじ】、精進 【そうじ】
そうじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. そうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.