Words — 231 found
1. mind; spirit; soul; heart; ethos
- We need to nourish our spirit.
2. attitude; mentality; will; intention
- ね 。
- It is the particular environment that has shaped the Japanese mentality.
3. spirit (of a matter); essence; fundamental significance
4. SpiritThe English word spirit has many differing meanings and c... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. at the most; at bestUsually written using kana alone
- すうじつ 、
- も 。
- Cherry blossoms last only for a few days, a week at the most.
2. to the utmost; as much as possible; as much as one canUsually written using kana alone
- つか 。
- I made the best of my small room.
1. being well versed (in); being well acquainted (with); being familiar (with); having a thorough knowledge (of); being an authority (on)
2. (a boy's) first ejaculation; spermarche; semenarche
3. Spermarche (ability to produce sperm)The first ejaculatory experience of boys is termed semena... Read more
1. psychiatry; psychiatric department
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. precision; accuracy
1. refining; purification
2. RefiningRefining (also called affining) is the process of purific... Read more
2. SemenSemen is an organic fluid, also known as seminal fluid, t... Read more
1. mental; spiritual; emotional
1. brilliance; luster; lustre; colorfulness; colourfulnessesp. 精彩
2. vividness; life
1. the best one can do; one's best effort
2. with all one's might; to the best of one's ability