Words — 93 found
1. business; task; errand; engagement
- What has brought you here?
2. use; purpose
- き 、
- つめこ 、
- かけお 。
- Then he got dressed, stuffed his lecture notes into his briefcase, and ran down the stairs.
3. for the use of ...; used for ...; made for ...
4. call of nature; excretionSee also 用を足す
1. preparation; arrangements; provision; getting ready; laying out (e.g. a meal)
1. tasks; things to do; errand; business (to take care of); affairs; engagement
1. to use; to make use of; to utilize; to utilise
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. care; precaution; guarding; caution
要心 【ようじん】、要慎 【ようじん】
要慎: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. term; terminology
2. wording; choice of words; phraseology
1. business; thing to be done; something that should be performed; information that should be conveyed
1. careful; cautious; wary; watchful; vigilant; prudent
1. very careful; thoroughly preparedYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. bodyguard; bouncer; guard
2. bar (e.g. on a door); bolt
3. stick or pole used for self-defenceorig. meaning
4. Yojimbo (film)is a 1961 jidaigeki (period drama) film directed by Akira... Read more