Words — 439 found
1. special; particular; extraordinary; exceptional; especial
2. ParticularIn philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing... Read more
1. particularly; especially; in particular; expressly
1. limited express (train for which a limited-express ticket is required)Abbreviation, See also 特別急行, used by JR, Seibu, Kintetsu, etc.
- As my watch was slow, I missed the special express.
2. limited express (train making a limited no. of stops)Abbreviation, See also 特別急行, used by Keiō, Keikyu, Hankyū, Hanshin, etc.
3. great hurry
1. feature; trait; characteristic; peculiarity; distinction
1. specific; particular; designated; special
2. specifying; designating; identifying; pinpointing
1. characteristic; feature; idiosyncrasy; personal colour
2. spot colorPrinting
1. feature (e.g. newspaper); special edition; report
1. special characteristic; special quality; trait; idiosyncrasy; peculiarity
1. characteristic; feature; special quality
1. (special) correspondent (e.g. for a newspaper)
2. representative; delegate
1. patent; special permission; licence (license); concession; franchise; charter
3. PatentA patent is a form of intellectual property. It consists ... Read more