Words — 124 found
1. end; tip; top
2. end (of the year, month, etc.); close
- He will have lived here for ten years by the end of next month.
3. youngest childSee also 末っ子
- あたえ 。
- One-third of an apple is always given to our youngest daughter.
4. descendants; offspring; posterityusu. 〜の末
6. (finally) after; (at last) after; at the end ofas 〜の末 or 〜した末
- すえ 、
- おも 。
- Through trial and error, he found the right answer by chance.
7. trifles; trivialities
8. degenerate age
1. the end (of)
- せいきゅうしょ ５６７８９
- With reference to the invoice No.56789 which was due last month, we have not yet received your remittance.
2. powderSee also 粉末
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. last years; closing years; last days; closing days; end; last stage; final stages; terminal stage (of a disease)
1. finally; after; followingSee also のちに, used after long, hard work
2. at the end (of)with noun, e.g. 来週の末に
1. youngest brother
- わる 。
- It mightn't have been my youngest brother's fault, but it wasn't mine either.
2. last disciple
1. matcha; powdered green tea
2. Matcha, also maccha, refers to finely milled or fine powder gre... Read more
まっ茶 【まっちゃ】、末茶 【まっちゃ】
末茶: Irregular kanji usage.
1. spreading out like an open fan
2. becoming prosperous
3. folding fan; ceremonial folding fan
1. tip of a twig
2. tip; end
3. trifles; trivial matters; minor detailsSee also 末梢的