Words — 559 found
2. composition; text; writings
3. the literary arts (as opposed to the military arts); academia; literatureSee also 武
4. statementComputer terminology
1. letter; writings
2. Sentence (linguistics)In the field of linguistics, a sentence is an expression ... Read more
1. (family) crest; coat of arms
2. pattern; figure
1. figure; designUsually written using kana alone
2. twill weave; pattern of diagonal stripesOnly applies to 綾
3. style (of writing); figure (of speech)Usually written using kana alone
4. design; plot; planUsually written using kana alone
5. minor market fluctuation; technical correctionUsually written using kana alone
6. cat's cradleUsually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also 綾取り あやとり
7. lease rod (in a loom)Usually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also 綾竹
1. culture; civilization; civilisation
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. Bunka era (1804.2.11-1818.4.22)
4. CultureWhen Culture first began to take its current usage by Eur... Read more
2. LiteratureLiterature is the art of written work, and is not confine... Read more
1. grammar; syntaxlinguistics terminology
2. GrammarIn linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules th... Read more
1. letter (of alphabet); character
- Oh? You can type without looking at the keyboard. That's cool!
2. writingOnly applies to もんじ
3. Writing system]] Writing systems</tr> History Grapheme List of writing ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. civilization; civilisation; culture
- The nineteenth century was the age of the white man's civilization.
2. Bunmei era (1469.4.28-1487.7.20)
3. CivilizationCivilization is a sometimes controversial term that has b... Read more
1. writing; composition; essay; article; prose; (writing) style
- His writing is very subjective.
2. sentenceSee also 文 ぶん
- ひっしゃ 、
- First, in order to get a feel for your favourite author's work, transcribe and copy in full.
文章 【もんじょう】、文章 【もんぞう】
もんじょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. もんぞう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. literary style
2. form of (written) language (e.g. classical, modern)
3. Style (fiction)In fiction, style is the manner, that is the codified ges... Read more
2. StationeryStationery has historically meant a wide gamut of materia... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. document; writing; letter; papers; notes; records; archives
2. document addressed to someoneOnly applies to もんじょ, paleography term
3. DocumentThe term document has multiple meanings in ordinary langu... Read more
文書 【もんじょ】、文書 【ぶんじょ】
ぶんじょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. complaint; grumbling; objection
- That doesn't give you grounds for complaining.
2. phrase; words; expression
- The phrase is meant to insult people.
1. cultural heritage
2. Cultural heritageCultural heritage ("national heritage" or just "heritage"... Read more
1. correspondence; exchange of letters
2. Pen palPen pals (or penpals or pen friends) are people who regul... Read more
1. Ministry of Education, Science and Culture (1871-2001)See also 文部科学省
2. (abbr) Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology; MEXT