Words — 68 found
1. obi (kimono sash)
- Her kimono and obi combination is smart, isn't it?
2. obi (strip of paper looped around a book, CD, etc. containing information about the product)
3. band; belt; strip
4. cingulumAnatomy, Zoology
6. Obi (sash)is a sash for traditional Japanese dress, keikogi worn fo... Read more
帶: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to put on (lower-body clothing, e.g. pants, skirt, footwear); to wearusu. 履く or 穿く
- These shoes are too tight to get into.
2. to affix (a sword to one's hip)usu. 佩く or 帯く
3. to affix (a bowstring to a bow)Archaism
穿く 【はく】、佩く 【はく】、着く 【はく】、帯く 【はく】
佩く: Rarely-used kanji form. 着く: Rarely-used kanji form. 帯く: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to wear (sword, decoration, etc.); to carry
2. to be entrusted (e.g. with a mission); to take on
- I am charged with an important mission.
3. to have a trace of; to be tinged withSee also 赤味を帯びた あかみをおびた
- This song sounds sad.
1. taking out (e.g. a book from a library); removing (from the premises); borrowing
1. shingles; herpes zoster
2. Herpes zosterHerpes zoster (or simply zoster), commonly known as shing... Read more
おびじょうほうしん: Irregular kana usage.
1. bill strap; currency strap; currency band; money band
2. wrapper band; newspaper band
3. Currency strapA currency strap, also known as currency band or bill str... Read more
2. FasciationFasciation (or cresting) is a condition of plant growth i... Read more
2. ElectrificationElectrification is the process of powering by electricity... Read more
2. AquiferAn aquifer is an underground layer of water-bearing perme... Read more
2. Bandwidth (signal processing)Bandwidth is the difference between the upper and lower f... Read more
1. piece of stiff fabric worn under an obi to give more shape
2. batten plate; stay plate
3. Obi-itaAn obi-ita (帯板) is a thin stiff board that helps keep an ... Read more
1. bandwidth controlComputing
2. Bandwidth managementBandwidth management is the process of measuring and cont... Read more