Words — 28 found
1. obi (kimono sash)
- Her kimono and obi combination is smart, isn't it?
2. obi (strip of paper looped around a book, CD, etc. containing information about the product)
3. band; belt; strip
4. cingulumAnatomy, Zoology
6. Obi (sash)is a sash for traditional Japanese dress, keikogi worn fo... Read more
帶: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to wear (sword, decoration, etc.); to carry
2. to be entrusted (e.g. with a mission); to take on
- I am charged with an important mission.
3. to have a trace of; to be tinged withSee also 赤味を帯びた あかみをおびた
- This song sounds sad.
1. shingles; herpes zoster
2. Herpes zosterHerpes zoster (or simply zoster), commonly known as shing... Read more
おびじょうほうしん: Irregular kana usage.
1. bill strap; currency strap; currency band; money band
2. wrapper band; newspaper band
3. Currency strapA currency strap, also known as currency band or bill str... Read more
1. piece of stiff fabric worn under an obi to give more shape
2. batten plate; stay plate
3. Obi-itaAn obi-ita (帯板) is a thin stiff board that helps keep an ... Read more
1. strip of paper featuring advertisements, wrapped around a book's jacket
1. decorative string used to hold a kimono sash in place
帯締め 【おびしめ】、帯締 【おびじめ】、帯締 【おびしめ】
1. radio or television program broadcast in the same time slot on all or most days (programme)